Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Will AppDear Ever Die?

Will AppDear Ever Die? 2 months 1 week ago #94903

DropsyncDropbox is astounding as a result of desktop application that accompanies it - without that computerized and seamless sync, Dropbox would just be An additional storage locker.nine
So, It can be stunning that its Android client doesn't have an automated sync solution. Clearly, folks want a single, as you'll find many Dropbox sync applications accessible available in the market. I reviewed just one these kinds of again in June 2011: Titanium Media Sync. Properly, times - and my needs - have modified, and I've identified an even better app.
Dropsync differs from Titanium Media Sync, in that it offers suitable two-way sync to Dropbox. The most obvious advantage here is you can now update a synced file on your Computer system (e.g. edit a photograph), and have it look back again with your handset. My favorite use on the other hand, is the ability to maintain a folder, say, my digicam folder, in-sync involving my several Android units.
Seesmichere are many Twitter apps on Android
Will AppDear Ever Die?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds